Registration for the conference is now closed. If you did not have a chance to get registered, we hope you can make it next year!
For those attending, we have an amazing event scheduled – it’s coming up fast! This Thursday, October 2nd. Please check out the Schedule to see the list of Speakers – while at the conference make sure to get your Bingo Card completed by all the Sponsors, so that you have a chance to win one of our Conference Grand Prizes!
- Google Nexus 7
- 1 year Free Membership to the ISSA
We’ll see you there!
9/3/14 – Here is an update on Conference planning
- We are full on speakers and our schedule is completed. We will be posting that asap.
- We are still looking for sponsorships – if you want a booth at this year’s conference please contact the Conference Chair!
- Time is running out to get your ticket to attend! We have extended the $29 ticket price – make sure to get your ticket now before they go up!
- If you are an ISSA Kentuckiana member (or if you join before 10/1/14) you can attend the conference for free! If you don’t have your registration code please contact the Conference Chair.
- If you are a member of another ISSA chapter, ISACA, InfraGard – your chapters have been offered a few free tickets. Please contact your chapter president for the code or contact the Conference Chair for more information.
- Looking forward to seeing everyone in 4 weeks!
7/10/14. The Louisville Metro InfoSec Conference is pleased to announce the addition of our two keynote speakers!
For the morning keynote session Kentucky State Representative Steve Riggs is going to share his insights and experiences in a presentation titled “Origin of CyberSecurity Laws – An Insider’s Story”. This is a very unique opportunity to hear about CyberSecurity legislation from an elected official.
For the afternoon keynote session Ira Winkler; President of the ISSA International Board of Directors, President of Secure Mentem, author and one of the leading experts in security, will be presenting on “Creating the Department of How: Security Awareness that Makes Your Company Like You”.
6/10/14. Registration is now open for attendees. Fees, schedules, and other details can be found on the registration page.
The Louisville Metro InfoSec Conference is now in its 12th year. This years conference is going to be held on 2 October at Paroquet Springs Conference Centre in Shepherdsville, Kentucky. Detailed address information can be found on our venue page.
The conference has evolved from a local conference with about 40 attendees, to one of the largest conferences in the region, with almost 500 professional attendees from Chicago to Atlanta.
The Louisville Metro InfoSec Conference has hosted many well-known speakers, such as Kevin Mitnick, Ira Winkler, Johnny Long, John Strand, David Kennedy, other world-class keynote speakers. In addition to the keynote speakers we also have breakout sessions that feature many speakers from various backgrounds presenting a variety of topics. If you would be interested in speaking at the conference please review the 2014 Louisville Metro InfoSec Call for Papers guidelines and enter a submission.
As we prepare for the upcoming conference in October please watch for news and announcements which will be arriving via email and various social media outlets.
If you have any questions that are not addressed via this website please do not hesitate to contact the Conference Chair.
The conference is a function of the ISSA Kentuckiana Chapter.